What You'll Learn
As the world makes a paradigm shift to a virtual environment, a leader’s ability to communicate ideas and strategy, drive productivity, and build consensus has become more challenging.
This online program provides the tools and techniques designed to enhance personal communication style, while challenging participants to step outside of their comfort zone to adapt to the needs of any audience.
Through interactive exercises and real-time feedback, you will learn how to organize a persuasive and motivating message. As a direct result of applying these concepts and using this new lens, you can turn your focus to building consensus, motivating others, and putting emphasis on your own personal persuasiveness.
- Become a better influencer
- Understand your audience and improve your connectivity
- Engage your team and adapt to the changing norm of communication
- Inspire change within your organization
- Deploy new skills and identify areas of improvement
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard Division of Continuing Education
- Assessing presentation style through a tried and proven organization, content, and delivery presentation method
- Developing presentation skills for today’s virtual means of communication
- Gaining essential skills for persuading and motivating your team to enhance productivity
- Analyzing the tools of effective communication: listening, empathy, storytelling, building rapport, and leading others across the finish line
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
Who Should Enroll
This program is for managers who wish to sharpen their skills of effectively communicating to lead, persuade, influence, and inspire.
- Organizing an Online Presentation
- Persuading and Motivating
- Hard Skills vs. Soft Skills in a Virtual World
- Assessment of Your Virtual Communication Style
Jill Abruzese SlyeJill Slye has over 30 years of experience in business and teaches in multiple capacities across various schools at Harvard University. Her classes cover topics such as the fundamentals of public speaking and leadership communication. She is the founder of A Sounding Board, LLC, a global public speaking coaching company.
Exclusive Programs for Organizations
Many of our open enrollment programs can be delivered as an exclusive offering for your team.
Participant Success Stories
“The PDP impacted my career by providing me with a collaborative experience to learn from industry leaders. It gave me the opportunity to study and implement strategies to better communicate in a virtual capacity, be more accountable to my team and clients, navigate difficult conversations, and develop a path to success during a time of change and uncertainty.”