Harvard’s Professional Development Program is designed for you to gain the most value from your experience.
Both have unique benefits. But no matter how you choose to attend, both modalities are built around three core characteristics, designed to ensure you gain the most value from your experience.
Energetic and Interactive
Whether on-campus or online, you will not be sitting back. Our Harvard instructors and leading industry experts will engage you in frequent activities designed to keep you interested, involved, and on your toes.
Engaging with peers from around the world will be a major part of your online or on-campus experience. You’ll exchange ideas, discover differing perspectives, learn from each other’s experiences, and create a network of leaders to connect with beyond the classroom for years to come.
Real-world issues are brought to life through applicable examples. During your course, you will wrestle with the challenges leaders like you face. Through a combination of theory, practice, and real-world examples, you’ll return to the office equipped to move your own business issues forward.
After taking a program on campus, you will return to your work refreshed. These courses offer time away from your day-to-day work and fully engage you in the Professional Development experience to help you to achieve your goals.
These are a few of the highlights you can look forward to during your program:
- Learn and engage with others in our dedicated state-of-the-art classroom space on Harvard’s campus at One Brattle Square, Cambridge, MA.
- Fully immerse yourself, without the distraction of your regular responsibilities.
- Meet your classmates over a fresh, hot breakfast and four-star lunch.
- Join in the cocktail reception at the end of day one, and enjoy speaking with the instructor or networking with fellow participants.
- Take advantage of Harvard’s energy, enthusiasm, and vibrant atmosphere.
- Continue your networking experiences in Harvard Square, Cambridge, and Boston.
You’ll receive the same content online as on-campus, but you’ll be attending from the convenience of your home or office. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll still be learning from our Harvard Professional Development instructors, with the added benefit of a slightly reduced cost.
- The ability to attend from anywhere. The courses are held via Zoom, so all you need is a stable internet connection and a computer to participate.
- High levels of engagement with Zoom’s chat functionality. You are encouraged to ask questions—and expect answers—at any point throughout the program.
- Meeting your fellow classmates in breakout rooms. Smaller groups allow for deeper connections, collaboration, and discussion.
- Less fatigue, even over Zoom. Our online programs run for 3.5 hours per day over the course of several consecutive weeks. This offers more time between classes to practice what you’re learning.
- More flexibility for you. Attending online means you don’t have to travel to participate and you can choose the dates that work best for you.
- A unique classroom portal. Get involved in your classroom’s message board by sharing your contact information and staying in touch with your fellow participants.
If you are still not sure whether to choose an online or on-campus program, send us an email email@example.com or call us at (617) 998-8500 and we can help you choose the best program for you.
Whether on-campus or online, all of our programs are priced to provide the best value possible to all our participants.