What You'll Learn
To stay competitive in today’s economy, many organizations need to undergo a wholescale upgrade into the digital world. The path to successful digital transformation is rarely clear or easy. But leaders with a greater understanding of what digital disruption means today will be empowered to invest their resources, time, and talent in ways that more effectively promote their organization’s long-term digital transformation.
The goal of this in-depth program is to provide you with insights into the models, methods, and networks you need to win in this digital era. You will gain tools to develop a comprehensive digital business plan that exploits your organization’s unique competitive advantages. You will learn how to identify the levers that make transformation effective, and you will explore appropriate transformation strategies that can help make your people more innovative and your organization more competitive.
- Understand what digital is today and how the concept of disruption works
- Create a roadmap for digital transformation based on your organization’s DNA – those traits unique to your organization that allow you to incorporate new digital information into your business models
- Build competitive advantage by designing a customer-facing digital strategy that supports customer values
- Learn how to create Ecosystems of Value – global, digital networks that transform product and service innovations in a way that drives greater value
- Use digital transformation KPIs to monitor the market, evaluate returns on investment, and assess new transformation opportunities
- Determine the digital accelerators that enable your organization to learn and innovate more quickly in order to give you a competitive advantage over your competitors
- How and when to change your business model to support your digital approach
- Creating digital DNA patterns to support your business model at all stages of digital transformation
- Identifying and exploiting your unique customer value proposition
- Linking your digital approach to your organization’s capabilities
- How new digital transformations shift industries to ecosystems
- Ecosystems of value and comprehensive digital networks
Who Should Enroll
This program is ideal for leaders charged with managing teams, clients, business units, or products through their organization’s digital transformation in the wake of disruptive changes. It is appropriate for analysts, consultants, sales teams, product owners, and other business and technology leaders with at least five to seven years of experience.
Pamela Rucker brings more than 25 years of experience helping executives to understand their business drivers, and to develop solutions that increase their bottom line. She has worked in diverse industries, and her expertise and…