What You'll Learn
Change initiatives are the vehicles by which strategy is delivered. They represent the most significant dimension in determining whether goals and objectives are achieved.
This mastery session is designed for a deeper discussion and action planning around the central theme of getting stakeholders ready, willing, and able to make change happen. The program is anchored by a series of case discussions and learning sprints. Innovative in both content and design, this session embraces the philosophy that the most effective professional development has one foot in the library and one foot in the street.
- Discover how to successfully launch, lead, and realize value from change initiatives
- Engage, collaborate, and innovate in sessions designed for practical learning
- Participate in lightning sessions that break down complex processes into digestible and actionable sections
- Share and listen to “awesome advice,” a popular activity where global participants contribute their own best practices for inspiring innovation
- Learn how to transition from idea phase to implementation phase
- Jumpstart your next change initiative with an action plan by leveraging newly gained strategic and tactical insights.
- Cultivating higher performing project teams
- Risk identification and quantification
- Effective strategies for managing and mitigating risk
- Sustainment planning: What have we learned, and where do we go from here?
- Purposeful leadership for driving innovation and change
- Case discussions
- Resistance management
- Socratic dialogues
Who Should Enroll
This Mastery Session will be of special interest to those who are looking for a substantially more immersive program resulting in expanded perspectives and enriched tools, tips, and techniques for launching, leading, and realizing value from change initiatives.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all participants, staff, and instructors, we have implemented Return-to-Campus Guidelines. Please be sure to review these guidelines regularly for the latest information.
David A. Shore, PhD, is a recognized authority on innovation, managing change initiatives, and gaining competitive advantage. Throughout his career, Shore has worked to combine research, consulting, and teaching to build constructive links between theory…