What You'll Learn
Employee engagement continues to be a critical concern for companies, especially in today’s highly virtual world. Leaders who keep employees motivated and engaged have a competitive career advantage. Executive coaches play an important role in helping leaders transform common employee dilemmas and create a positive corporate culture. This unique program offers a fresh, science-based approach to building advanced executive coaching skills.
In this highly interactive program, you will deepen your coaching skills through the exploration of neuroscience, human development theories, and the role of the body in coaching. Led by a master facilitator and executive coach, you will explore new concepts and tools and apply them immediately to your own real life coaching challenges. You will leave with an action plan for how to inspire change in your most challenging coaching situations, and to become the catalyst for deep organizational culture reform.
- Deepen your understanding of the role of trust in relationship building, behavior, and culture change
- Explore the role of neurobiology and body language in executive coaching
- Learn the fundamentals of how to write and design a coaching scope using an outcomes-based approach
- Develop tools and strategies for measuring soft skills like Positive Intelligence and Conversational Intelligence
- Advance your coaching skills through small group peer coaching and coach demonstrations with the instructor
- The coaching conversational cycle
- How the brain and the body can quicken—or undermine—successful coaching
- Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) and Positive Intelligence (PQ)
- How to write a coaching agreement
- Measuring results of coaching engagements
Who Should Enroll
This advanced coaching program is appropriate for external certified coaches interested in deepening their coaching practice as well as internal coaching professionals with experience coaching employees. Those with a minimum of three years of experience in active coaching will find this program highly beneficial.
Executive coaches with less than three years of coaching experience should enroll in Leadership Coaching Strategies before advancing to this program.
Madeline McNeely’s mission is to condition leaders and organizations to do meaningful work for decades. Conditioning Leaders LLC, the company she founded in 1994, works with organizational leaders to produce high-quality results, design collaborative processes,…